White Plains High School Ground Rules
Standing just in front of home plate, facing fair territory:
Looking to the Right Side
* From the right end of the batting cage to the beginning of the first base line fence, anything to the right is out of play.
* From the far end of the first baseline fence directly to the nearestpoint (the beginning) of the rope course fence (that runs parallel with theright field line), anything to the right is out of play. Anything else isin play.
* From the beginning of the rope course fence, following the fencestraight out and continuing in an imaginary line up the hill, anything tothe right is out of play.
* Everything is in play.
* Balls hit on the hill may be caught for an out; if they are notcaught, the hill is played just as if it were flat ground.
* Balls hitting any trees, bushes, stairs, etc. on the hill are inplay.
* From the left end of the batting cage to the beginning of the thirdbaseline fence, anything to the left is out of play.
* Following the third baseline fence to its end, and drawing animaginary right angle (to the left), anything within that 90 degree (rightangle) is out of play.
* Anything beyond that imaginary right angle is in play, regardless ofhow foul a ball is in the infield or the outfield.
© 2018 LeaguePro, Inc. All rights reserved.
This site created by